Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Sixth Sense About Smoking

People often ask me why I continue to devote so much of my time and energy operating this anti-smoking blog? They figure that people are already fully aware of the consequences and dangers of a nicotine addiction, so there's really nothing that I can do to keep them from making foolish choices. But, I disagree.

What people don't understand about me, is that I have a sixth sense about these things, and I see things that they refuse to see. I've been able to see these things ever since I was a young boy, watching my parents smoke themselves to death. It scares the crap out of me.

So, maybe if I share what I see, some people will come to believe what I have to say.

[Turn Up The Volume]


I See Dead Smokers from Studio Sixty on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment