Friday, January 7, 2011

Future Blue Bloaters and Pink Puffers

Being in the medical field, I am always amazed at the sheer idiocy of cigarette smokers.

It's been a documented fact since the 1960s that smoking is hazardous to our health, but yet new nicotine addicts start smoking everyday, regardless of the well-known negative health and financial consequences. This reason alone is why I think smokers are serious morons.

Cigarette smoking contributed to the early deaths of both of my parents, my older sister, and more than a handful of other relatives. Their secondhand cigarette smoke was in my face my entire childhood, and other smokers second-hand smoke has been a thorn in my side throughout my entire life. No matter where I go, I can't escape these inconsiderate addicts from affecting my life and stinking up my personal space with their disgusting habit.

You know what? I'm sick and tired of people blowing smoke in my face.

So, I'm venting my frustrations by pointing out the follies of these fools for everyone to see, and to hopefully convince a few of the younger people never to start smoking cigarettes.

Smokers, here's a peek into your future. What are Blue Bloaters and Pink Puffers?

No comments:

Post a Comment